India After Independence Bipin Chandra PDF In Hindi, The first decade of independent India was a period of immense political and social turmoil. Freedom from British rule introduced the country to many challenges, including partition, mass poverty, illiteracy, and unemployment. If you are preparing for UPSC or other competitive exams, you should know about situations after the post-independence of India.
Bipan Chandra, one of the preeminent historians on India’s freedom movement, traces the different phases of post-independence India, including the first general election, the Green Revolution, the Telangana agitation, etc. India After Independence By Bipan Chandra PDF discusses how India had to cope with enormous problems after independence.
India After Independence Bipan Chandra PDF
India After Independence by Bipan Chandra is an extensive study of India from 1947-present. It covers the struggle for independence, the partition of India and Pakistan, the political and economic developments from the 1950s to 1980s. It also discusses Nehru’s foreign policy and analyses his legacy.
- 🔥 Tally ERP 9 Learning Book PDF In Hindi Free Download
- 🔥 Kiran SSC General Awareness Chapterwise Book PDF
- 🔥 MS Office Book In Hindi PDF Free Download
- 🔥 Physical Geography By Savindra Singh PDF
- 🔥 History Of the World Arjun Dev PDF Download In Hindi
- 🔥 Let Us C By Yashavant Kanetkar PDF Free Download
- 🔥 Financial Accounting Book For B.Com 1st Year PDF Download
- 🔥 MPPSC Notes In Hindi PDF Download
- 🔥 Lexicon For Ethics Integrity And Aptitude PDF Download
- 🔥 Shankar IAS Environment PDF Download All Edition Free
- 🔥 Arihant General Knowledge PDF 2021 Free Download in English & Hindi
- 🔥 Majid Hussain Geography PDF Download
- 🔥 Indian History By Krishna Reddy PDF Download
- 🔥 Nitin Singhania Art And Culture Handwritten Notes Download
- 🔥 Banking Chronicle [BSC] Magazine PDF Download
- 🔥 Banking Awareness Arihant PDF Free Download
- 🔥 Mahesh Barnwal Geography PDF In Hindi & English Download
- 🔥 RS Agrawal Quantitative Aptitude PDF Download
India After Independence Bipin Chandra is a lucid and comprehensive analysis of the post-independence history of India, which is still relevant for students preparing for competitive examinations like UPSC. It has been found that this book is an excellent guide to the contemporary history of India.
Note: To Get Book PDF, Handwritten Notes, Study Materials, And More updates, keep visiting www.cracksarkariexam.com. We will keep updating current daily affairs.
India After Independence Bipin Chandra PDF Details
|Book Name||India After Independence Bipin Chandra|
|Author Name||Bipin Chandra|
|Total Pages||546 pages|
|Release Date||1 November 2000|
|Download Link||Google Drive|
Topics of India After Independence Bipin Chandra PDF
- Colonial Legacy
- National Movement and its Legacy
- Evolution of the Constitution and Main Provisions
- The architecture of the Constitution: Basic Features and Institutions
- Initial Years
- The Consolidation of India as a Nation (I)
- Consolidation of India as a Nation(II): The Linguistic Reorganization of the States
- The Consolidation of India as a Nation(III): Integration of the Tribals
- Consolidation of India as a Nation(IV): Regionalism and Regional Inequality
- The Years of Hope and Achievement, 1951–1964
- Foreign Policy: The Nehru Era
- Jawaharlal Nehru in Historical Perspective
- Political Parties, 1947–1964: The Congress
- Political Parties, 1947–1965: The Opposition
- From Shastri to Indira Gandhi, 1964–1969
- Indira Gandhi Years, 1969–1973
- JP Movement and the Emergency: Indian Democracy Tested
- Janata Interregnum and Indira Gandhi’s Second Coming, 1977–1984
- Rajiv Years Run-up to the New Millennium and After
- Politics in the States (I): Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, and Assam
- Politics in the States (II): West Bengal and Jammu and Kashmir
- Punjab Crisis
- Indian Economy, 1947–1965: The Nehruvian Legacy
- Indian Economy, 1965–1991
- Economic Reforms Since 1991
- The Indian Economy in the New Millennium
- The Land Reforms (I): Colonial Impact and the Legacy of the National and Peasant Movements
- Land Reforms(II): Zamindari Abolition and Tenancy Reforms
- The Land Reforms (III): Ceiling and the Bhoodan Movement + 10 More
Benefits Of India After Independence Bipin Chandra PDF
- Professor Bipan Chandra, a well-known scholar of the Indian political economy, has written this comprehensive, two-volume account of India’s post-independence history to answer critical questions.
- India After Independence Bipin Chandra is a comprehensive overview of the post-independence period in India, from 1947 to the present.
- India After Independence Bipin Chandra discusses the many changes brought about by two decades of rule by a single party and covers crucial developments in foreign policy, etc.
India After Independence Bipan Chandra PDF Download
India After Independence By Bipan Chandra PDF is a comprehensive history of India from the end of British rule in 1947. It provides the reader with an understanding of how India has rebuilt itself as a society and polity.
There are discussions on the social revolution, agricultural changes, and ideological demands. The book is an indispensable source for all those who need to know about post-independence.
www.cracksarkariexam.com does not own this book, neither created nor scanned. We are just providing the links already available on the Internet. If any way it violates the law or has any issues, then kindly contact us.