A Brief History Of Modern India Spectrum PDF Download In Hindi is an excellent resource for anyone who wishes to learn about the modern Indian spectrum. This is especially helpful for people interested in history, politics, sociology, or any other field of social sciences.
The A Brief History of Modern India Spectrum PDF tells the story of this fascinating country and how it has evolved. You’ll explore India’s political, economic, social, and cultural history in a way that’s easy to digest.
A Brief History Of Modern India Spectrum PDF Download
A Brief History of Modern India is best for students preparing for exams or simply looking to learn more about the history of India. This publication is a concise and balanced account of the country’s major developments during the twentieth century.
A Brief History of Modern India PDF is a primer on the history of modern India, from the mid-19th century to the present. Beginning with the 1857 Indian Rebellion and ending with the 2014 general election, A Brief History Of Modern India Spectrum PDF book provides a concise summary of key trends in Indian national history. It emphasizes political, social, and economic developments without neglecting cultural aspects.
Note: To Get Book PDF, Handwritten Notes, Study Materials, And More updates, keep visiting www.cracksarkariexam.com. We will keep updating daily current affairs.
A Brief History Of Modern India Spectrum PDF Topics
SOURCES AND APPROACHES
- Chapter 1: Sources for the History of Modern India
- Chapter 2: Major Approaches the History of Modern India
ADVENT OF EUROPEANS AND CONSOLIDATION OF BRITISH POWER IN INDIA
- Chapter 3: Advent of the Europeans in India
- Chapter 4: India on the Eve of British Conquest
- Chapter 5: Expansion and Consolidation of British Power in India
RISING RESENTMENT AGAINST COMPANY RULE
- Chapter 6: People’s Resistance Against British Before 1857
- Chapter 7: The Revolt of 1857
- Chapter 8: Socio-Religious Reform Movements:
- General Features
- Chapter 9: A General Survey of Socio-Cultural 228
- Reform Movements
THE STRUGGLE BEGINS
- Chapter 10: Beginning of Modern Nationalism in India
- Chapter 11: Indian National Congress: Foundation and the 274 Moderate Phase
NATIONAL MOVEMENT (1905-1918)
- Chapter 12: Era of Militant Nationalism (1905-1909)
- Chapter 13: First Phase of Revolutionary Activities 315 (1907-1917)
- Chapter 14: First World War and Nationalist Response
THE ERA OF MASS NATIONALISM BEGINS (1919-1939)
- Chapter 15: Emergence of Gandhi
- Chapter 16: Non-Cooperation Movement and Khilafat Aandolan
- Chapter 17: Emergence of Swarajists, Socialist Ideas, Revolutionary Activities, and Other New Forces
- Chapter 18: Simon Commission and the Nehru Report
- Chapter 19: Civil Disobedience Movement and Round Table Conferences
- Chapter 20: Debates on the Future Strategy after Civil Disobedience Movement
- Chapter 21: Congress Rule in Provinces
TOWARDS FREEDOM AND PARTITION 1939-1947
- Chapter 22: Nationalist Response in the Wake of World War II
- Chapter 23: Quit India Movement, Demand for Pakistan, and the INA
- Chapter 24: Post-War National Scenario
- Chapter 25: Independence with Partition
INDIA UNDER BRITISH RULE: GOVERNANCE AND OTHER ASPECTS
- Chapter 26: Constitutional, Administrative, and Judicial Developments
- Chapter 27: Survey of British Policies in India
- Chapter 28: Economic Impact of British Rule in India
- Chapter 29: Development of Indian Press
- Chapter 30: Development of Education
- Chapter 31: Peasant Movements 1857-1947
- Chapter 32: The Movement of the Working Class
INDEPENDENCE AND AFTER
- Chapter 33: Challenges Before the New-born Nation
- Chapter 34: The Indian States
- Chapter 35: Making of the Constitution for India
- Chapter 36: The Evolution of Nationalist Foreign Policy
- Chapter 37: First General Elections
- Chapter 38: Developments under Nehru’s Leadership (1947-64)
Benefits of A Brief History Of Modern India Spectrum PDF
- A Brief History of Modern India is a comprehensive work that will explain the past and present socio-political complex dynamics that have shaped Indian society.
- This book covers topics such as history, culture, politics, economy, and more.
- This A Brief History Of Modern India Spectrum PDF is freely available on our website to download.
A Brief History Of Modern India Spectrum PDF Details
- Book Name: A Brief History Of Modern India Spectrum PDF
- Author: Rajiv Ahir
- Language: Hindi & English
- Total Page: 325 Pages
- File Size: 74 MB
- Format: PDF
A Brief History Of Modern India Spectrum PDF Download in Hindi
The late 18th century to the early 20th century, known as colonial India, is +when a major shift in political power. As the British East India Company extended its control over more of India, the people of India were becoming increasingly unhappy with their situation.
You will know several things about the History Of Modern India in this PDF, so download this PDF now and learn.
www.cracksarkariexam.com does not own this book, neither created nor scanned. We are just providing the links already available on the Internet. If any way it violates the law or has any issues, then kindly contact us.