Janam Praman Patra Form PDF Download Bihar, In today’s post, we will give you information about Bihar Janam Praman Patra Form PDF, and together, you will be able to download this form PDF, so if you are looking for information about it, then you have come to the right place.
It is said that a person is born every second, by the way, if we leave the rest of the countries, then whoever is born in our India, if he does not have a birth certificate, he will have to face a lot of problems later. Could,
Today we are talking about Bihar; if you were born in Bihar or any member of your family was born, you need to get his birth certificate.
So let’s know what it is and how to apply for it.
- 👉Shankar IAS Environment PDF Download All Edition Free
- 👉Ghatna Chakra Book PDF
- 👉Arihant General Knowledge PDF 2021 Free Download in English & Hindi
- 👉Majid Hussain Geography PDF Download
- 👉Indian History By Krishna Reddy PDF Download
- 👉Nitin Singhania Art And Culture Handwritten Notes Download
- 👉Banking Chronicle [BSC] Magazine PDF Download
- 👉Banking Awareness Arihant PDF Free Download
- 👉Mahesh Barnwal Geography PDF In Hindi & English Download
💥For Latest Sarkari Jobs - Click Here
Note: To Get Book PDF, Handwritten Notes, Study Materials, And More updates, keep visiting www.cracksarkariexam.com. We will keep updating daily current affairs.
Janam Praman Patra Form PDF Download Bihar
What is a birth certificate?
Many such people in our country do not even know what a birth certificate is. If you do not even know what a birth certificate is, then no problem, we will tell you.
Birth Certificate This is a government document that all individuals require. This birth certificate contains all the personal information of the person, such as the place of birth, date of birth, time of birth, and the name of the parents of the person born. Gets recorded.
A birth certificate is necessary for many government functions, such as to get admission in school or college and to avail of government services.
Many people do not consider it necessary to make a birth certificate in the beginning. Then when they need a birth certificate for any government work, they have to run to get the birth certificate.
This should not happen to you, that’s why today we will give you information about how to make a birth certificate of Bihar, so let’s know about it.
Some important things related to the birth certificate
If you are thinking of making a birth certificate, then before making a birth certificate, you need to remember some of its main things and the main things that you have to keep in mind. We are telling you in the points below.
- The child’s mother and father can apply for a birth certificate for free within 21 days, for which you will have to apply to the state’s revenue department.
- If the child’s mother and father apply for the birth certificate after 21 days, you must pay the fee.
- If you have given birth to a child in a hospital, you can also apply from the hospital.
- If you have given birth to a child in your home, you can also apply from the Anganwadi of your village.
What is the process to apply for Bihar Birth Certificate?
As you all know, the Bihar Birth Certificate is a government document, and it is also used for many government works, so you must have a birth certificate.
Let us now tell you the process of applying for a Bihar Birth Certificate, and you can apply for Bihar Birth Certificate both online and offline. First, you will get to know the online process, and then after that, you will be told the offline process.
How to Apply Bihar Birth Certificate Online?
We are giving you step-by-step information about how to apply for Bihar Birth Certificate. Follow it carefully, and you will be able to apply it easily.
- For the Bihar certificate, first, you have to go to the official website of the Bihar Urban Development Department. If you want, you can also go to https://nagarseva.bihar.gov.in/udhd/Home.html by clicking on this link.
- As soon as you click on the website given above, you will see the BIRTH CERTIFICATE option on the homepage itself. Now you have to click on this option BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
- On clicking, a login page will appear in front of you, and nowhere do you have to click on Register Me.
- On clicking, the registration form will open in front of you. In this form, you have to write complete information and then click on Register.
- After registering, you have to log in with your username and password.
- As soon as you log in after that, you can easily apply for a birth certificate and download your birth certificate PDF.
In the above points, we have given you information about how to apply Bihar birth certificate online. But this was the online process. Let us know how you can check the online application status of the Bihar Birth Certificate.
How to check Bihar Birth Certificate online application status?
Checking Bihar Birth Certificate online application status is a straightforward process. We are telling you some points below, by following which you can easily check the status.
- To check the status of your birth certificate, first of all, you have to go to the official website of the Urban Development Department of Bihar, if you want https://nagarseva.bihar.gov.in/udhd/Home.html Click on this link Can also go.
- Now on the homepage of this website, you will see this written as Know your Application Status. So now you have to write your application number here and click on search.
- As soon as you click on the search button, you will see the complete information related to your application.
How to Apply Bihar Birth Certificate Offline?
We have given you information about applying for a Bihar birth certificate online, so let us now know how to apply offline for a birth certificate.
- To apply offline, you have to get the form by going to the Tehsil office of your city. If you want, you can also download the PDF form from the link given below.
- Download the form from the link given above and take its print out and enter your complete information in this form.
- After this, you have to submit this form to your Tehsil office.
- After submitting the form, your form will be verified, and then your birth certificate will be issued.
There was a process to apply Bihar Birth Certificate Offline, so let us know which documents are required.
Documents required for Bihar Birth Certificate
When you apply for Bihar Birth Certificate, you must also add some documents with that form and what documents we are telling you below.
- Your school certificate
- Your age-related documents
- Receipt of the hospital where the child was born
- Residence certificate of parents
- Ration card
- Marriage certificate of parents as well as application form
If you are required to have all the above-mentioned documents, you will easily apply for Bihar Birth Certificate and get it.
In this post, we have given you detailed information about Bihar Janam Praman Patra Form PDF, and we hope you have liked this article today.
If you have any questions related to this, then definitely comment, and if you liked this article of today, you must share it with your friends and on social media sites.